FragRun.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Forest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Forest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Official Game Description
Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
Key alpha features
Enter a living, breathing world, where every tree and plant can be chopped down. Below ground explore a vast network of caves and underground lakes.
- Chop down trees to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large ocean side fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night. Craft weapons and tools. Bunker down during the evening or bring the fight directly to the enemy.
- Defend yourself against a clan of genetic mutant enemies that have beliefs, families, morals and that appear almost human.
- Use stealth to evade enemies, or engage them directly with crude weapons built from sticks and stones.
Development roadmapThe Forest has been in development for a while, but now we need your feedback to make it even better. Our vision for this game is a terrifying open world full of gameplay options and player freedom. Weve come a long way but still have a lot of features and improvements to make.
Heres a small sampling of what we hope to add to the game during alpha:
- Many more animals - fish, snakes, frogs and bird types. We want to really bring the world to life with the variety of fauna.
- More trapping and hunting options.
- Expanded A.I. - Were trying some really cool stuff for our AI, and plan to keep it evolving and improving over the alpha.
- More areas to explore - over time new areas will be added and unlocked and our cave system will continue to develop downwards.
- More buildable items - More options in what you can construct and whats available to use.
- More crafting options, more items combinable and more exciting things to create.
- New creatures - as we unlock more and more of the world and caves over the course of the alpha well also be introducing many new terrifying creatures along with a few surprises.
- Visual improvements - we want to keep pushing whats possible, making the world look, feel and run better.
- Many UI tweaks and polish.
- Additional game modes, including a no-enemies cheat mode for players who want a calmer experience.
- Multiplayer - we find the idea of co-op play in this world really exciting and hope to implement a form of co-op into the experience.
- Full oculus rift compatibility for the most immersive experience possible. * Note, this will not be available in first version of alpha*
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us" page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.