Cadence of Hyrule - Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda
Cadence of Hyrule - Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cadence of Hyrule - Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring the Legend of Zelda game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. As Linkor even as Princess Zeldayoull explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule. Every beat of each remixed Legend of Zelda tune is a chance to move, attack, defend, and more, so stay one step ahead of each enemy and bossor face the music.
- A rhythmic action-adventure game in the world of the Legend of Zelda series
- Explore the randomly generated overworld and procedurally generated dungeons to save Hyrule as Link or Princess Zelda
- Use items from the Legend of Zelda series, plus spells and weapons from the Crypt of the NecroDancer game
- Outstep legendary enemies and bosses in rhythmic combat
- Keep the beat with 25 remixed classic Legend of Zelda tunes
- Play 2-player Co-op from the beginning of the game, or once the player discovers another character.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page