Stronghold Crusader HD
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with latest service packs
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.6Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 850 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- Additional Notes: GameRanger software will be installed for mutiplayer matchmaking support
Stronghold Crusader HD Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Stronghold Crusader HD game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Relive the historic Crusades as Richard the Lionheart and the Saladin, Sultan of Syria. Lead a determined group of Crusaders, forged by centuries of barbaric warfare, amidst the haze of the desert heat then fight for your freedom as the mighty Saladin.
Stronghold Crusader HD features several campaigns documenting the First, Second and Third Crusades, as well as conflicts within the individual Crusader states. Battles such as Nicea, Heraclea, siege of Antioch, Krak des Chevaliers and the Siege of Jerusalem all feature, as do the Crusader Trails from the Stronghold Warchest and Stronghold Crusader Extreme.
With new high resolution graphics you have more control over your soldiers than ever before. The new HD battlefield view allows you to zoom out and play in real-time, with the whole map on one screen. Advance on the castle gates while flanking the enemy from behind, feign retreat and lead your foe into a deadly trap or just sit back and watch the destruction unfold.
Both Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme are included in Stronghold Crusader HD. Extreme plays exactly like the original Stronghold Crusader, only with a few additions. The unit cap has been increased from 1000 to a staggering 10,000 troops, special Tactical Powers such as the Arrow Volley can be used and new buildings make their appearance alongside the Crusader Extreme skirmish trail.
- Join the Crusaders or the Saladins forces in four historical campaigns.
- Design and build your desert fortress complete with new siege engines and castle defenses.
- Fight through 100 unique skirmish missions, each more challenging than the last.
- Command new units with unique abilities, such as the stealthy Assassin and nimble Horse Archer.
- View the entire battlefield on a single screen with support for new HD resolutions.
- Play the original game on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 with added compatibility.