- Release date: 6/28/2016
- Developer: Nicalis, Inc.
- Publisher: Nicalis, Inc.
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: Teen
- Features: Online multiplayer (2-8), Online co-op, Local multiplayer (2), Local co-op
Full Mojo Rampage
Full Mojo Rampage Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Full Mojo Rampage game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game includes several multiplayer cooperative and competitive modes to play with friends.
- Randomly-generated items and levels in beautiful 3D. No two playthroughs will be the same.
- Improve your character by leveling up and unlocking voodoo pins that you can use and upgrade to receive special bonuses.
- Online Co-op: Up to 4 players can play together each quest.
- Multiplayer VS modes: Play online with up to 8 players in fearsome battles. (Current modes available: deathmatch, team deathmatch, Capture the Flag, King of Mojo). Level up and customize your character to show your friends who is the best!
- Tons of items and unlockables: masks, pins, mojos and power-ups.
- Unique ?class? system that revolves around choosing a voodoo god, each with their own special powers and attributes.
- Music composed by Alistair Lindsay (of Rare and Prison Architect fame).
- Several easter eggs from our favorite games!