FragRun.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Stranded Deep Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Stranded Deep game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Official Game Description
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us" page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.