FragRun.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Unfortunately, professional review of the ASTRONEER game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Official Game Description
Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich.
On this adventure, a players most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases.
- Reshape terrain as though it were made of Play-Doh.
- Survive on and explore procedurally generated planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.
- Build vehicles and travel to new planets and moons.
- Snap together components and objects to create custom vehicles and modules.
- 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
What does this mean? It means that Astroneer is still very early in to its development. We've designed Astroneer from the ground-up to be a game that is developed in Early Access. When you first play the game, you will notice that the core gameplay is there but that we have a lot of work ahead of us. Now that we have moved to Alpha, you can expect the following content in the next few months:
- Basebuilding: This system will allow for completely customizable base layouts that can be modified and moved at any time. (Q1 2018)
- Power Refactor: Power management will become a completely new gameplay experience, players will have the flexibility to layout base infrastructure however they wish. Want to harness the power of the sun but create your base underground, hidden from the harsh weather on the surface? Create a solar farm and run cables down to your subterranean base. (Q1 2018)
- Terrain 2.0: An all new procedural terrain system that will be much more performance friendly, while allowing us to create much more robust planets. These new planets will include more diverse biomes, land features, underground cave systems and more. (Q2 2018)
- Weather & Hazards: A completely new system to challenge players when exploring or while at their base. Deal with environmental effects while in the relative safety of your base, or explore planets while outsmarting aggressive flora. (Q1 2018)
- Dedicated Server Support: (Q2 2018)
In addition to the features mentioned above, you can expect a game like Astroneer in Alpha to contain bugs, crashes, and overall instability in single and multiplayer.
If you think our core gameplay is compelling enough to want to support Astroneer while its still in Early Access, we'd love to have your support. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until Astroneer is out of Alpha and in a state where the game is more stable and gameplay and content are further along. We're committed to making Astroneer the best it can be and including you this early in development is a crucial step in that.
If you're curious about the direction we're aiming to take Astroneer in, be sure to go check out our road map, and our development vlogs that we post a couple times a month!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us" page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.