- Release date: 6/2/2017
- Developer: Rasul Mono
- Publisher: Rasul Mono
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB, WebGL compatible
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 16:9 aspect ratio (recommended)
Unfortunately, professional review of the UltraGoodness game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Fast-paced gameplay: kill poor creatures and try not to die too fast!
- You are inthe League of Goodness, dude: there are some brutal characters with the biggest nuts at your disposal, each has its own skill, guns and the powerful spells.
- Against you there is a fricking army of psychos, deadly traps, voracious demons and challenging bosses!
- It sucks to fight with the whole mess alone, right? Find a random companion and the power-ups: burn or freeze your enemies, sic your cute pug on them, call the dreadful ghost (in fact he is nice) to grind their bones into the dust!
- Splatter blood all over the levels, you fucking maniac!
- Music?There is some music in the game watch your ears!