Ultimate Chicken Horse
Ultimate Chicken Horse Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Ultimate Chicken Horse game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level. If you can make it but your friends can't, you get a point! Play online or locally with your animal buddies and experiment with a wide variety of platforms in all sorts of strange locations to find new ways to mess with your friends.
- Online and local play
- Unique game flow, from strategic block placement to twitch control platforming
- 10 levels with different features (for now)
- Save and share what you build
- Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other wonderful animals
- Fun, cartoony art style
- Sweet funky soundtrack
Please note: there is no "single-player" version of this game. There is online multiplayer, where you can join random lobbies with friends or strangers, so you can still enjoy the game alone! We have also added "Free-play" mode, which allows you to play by yourself, but is only useful for building levels and attempting to run through them.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page