FragRun.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Trailmakers game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Official Game Description
Building a car, airplane, helicopter or walking robot is as easy as playing with toy blocks. Take your machines on exciting expeditions, race them against your friends, or build the craziest contraptions you can imagine in our huge sandbox.
- Intuitive building with modular blocks. It is easy to get started but the possibilities are infinite.
- The world is huge and alive.
- There is always something to do: Go on expeditions, take on challenges, play in the sandbox, race your friends or shoot each other to bits.
- Four player drop in drop out multiplayer game modes.
- An active and growing community with tons of premade vehicles ready to test.
EARLY ACCESS is short for: Trailmakers is still an infant and will become a lot better and BIGGER over the next year. Our aim is to ship significant updates every 2-4 weeks.
If you want to know more about our plans and what the current players are thinking then check out our discord channel: http://discord.gg/trailmakers
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us" page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.