- Release date: 11/23/2009
- Developer: Croteam
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
- Genre: Action , Indie
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- OS: Windows XP w/SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3+ Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3500+
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7600, ATI Radeon X1600 (Shader Model 3.0 Highly Recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c August 2009 Edition or newer
Serious Sam HD Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Featuring dazzling visuals and revamped design, gamers take control of the legendary Sam Serious Stone as he is sent back through time to ancient Egypt to battle the overwhelming forces of Notorious Mental and the Sirian army.
- Serious Engine 3 - Beautifully rendered, high-resolution visuals and lushly redesigned environments to create the most astonishing Serious Sam game ever!
- Frantic Non-Stop Action - From the charging Sirian Werebull to the screaming Headless Kamikaze and the multi-story Ugh-Zan, all of the infamous minions of Mental have been spectacularly redesigned for Serious Sam HD!
- Great Arsenal - Wield demon-stopping revolvers, lead-spewing miniguns, and monstrous cannons for when you absolutely, positively, have to kill every enemy in sight!
- 15 Levels of Bedlam - Set against the expansive backdrop of ancient Egypt with every square inch upgraded and reworked to create one of the most visually stunning game experiences!
- Co-Op Mode - Embrace the mayhem with up to 16 players in campaign mode!
- Steam Cloud Support - With Steam Cloud your profile is stored on the Cloud servers.