Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Arc System Works
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium III 700Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB or better
- DirectX: Version 8.1
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Guilty Gear X2 #Reload game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!