FragRun.com is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Brawlhalla game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
Official Game Description
These slugfests are salted with powerful weapons and gadgets. Fighters scramble to grab swords, axes, hammers, blasters, rocket lances and more! Every weapon changes your play style and your options. Gadgets like mines, bombs, and spiked spheres add even more danger into the mix, letting fighters change the course of battle with a well timed-throw or carefully laid trap.
Brawlhalla is a free to play, 2D platform fighting game featuring both online and local singleplayer and multiplayer.
- Online Ranked 1v1 - A personal test of skill where you match up against a single opponent to claim untold levels of personal glory in Brawlhalla.
- Online Ranked 2v2 - Bolster your ranks with a friend to prove your mettle, wit, and teamwork in frenetic 2v2 battles.
- 4 Player Online Free for All - Ranked or casual matches where four fighters enter, but only one can win.
- 8 Player 4v4 & FFA - Because the only thing better than four legends vying for bragging rights is eight legends vying for bragging rights.
- Local Free for All - Up to 4 players can play in free for all mode on one computer - perfect for friendly face-offs.
- Local Custom Teams - Team-up on your local machine, with up to four players or bots for living-room level mayhem.
- Local Single Player Tournament - Square off against bots in a three game tournament series. Perfect for warmups or score grinders.
- Alternate Game Modes - Brawlball, Bombsketball and more provide casual party game just for fun alternate game modes with completely different objectives and just as much competition.
- The Training Room - Practice combos and setups inside the Training Room! Look at frame data, hitboxes, hurtboxes, and sharpen your skills for use
How we do Free to Play
Brawlhalla will always be 100% free to play, with no pay-to-win advantages and no in-game purchases to keep you from the action. Everything you can buy with real money is cosmetic (such as character skins, podiums, and KO effects) and none of them effect gameplay.
The Legend Rotation of six free to play characters rotates every week, and you can earn gold to unlock more Legends by playing any online game mode.
You can also check out our All Legends Pack that immediately unlocks every character weve ever made, and ever will make. Forever.
Here's what you can expect from Brawlhalla
- Weekly patches and updates.
- Online, custom, ranked, and local play modes.
- Over 30 Legends to chose from and a free 6 character weekly rotation, unlockable with gold earned through playing the game.
- Loads of stages to fight on.
- Unique signature moves, weapon combinations and stats for each character.
- Ranked seasons every three months with seasonal rewards for playing ranked.
- A constant stream of new features, balance tweaks and Legends to make the game better and better.
- Excited Devs active everywhere eagerly listening to what you think!
- Our eternal thanks (you're our favorite).
- Major Gameplay Improvements / Balance
- New Legends
- Networking Improvements
- Advancement System
- Large Team Mode (4v4)
- Clan Support
- More Weapons
- More Maps
- More Legends
- Ongoing Gameplay and Feature Improvements
- Full Player Profile and Statistics
- Novelty Items
- Official Crew Battle Support - Teams, clans, crews, guilds and bands of Brawlhallans can challenge one another in crew battles to claim which crew has the most powerful contenders.
- Even More Maps
- Even More Legends
- Ongoing Gameplay Improvements
- Expanded Clan Support
But all of this will change based on what you tell us! Were always listening to community feedback and value what players are telling us. Throughout Early Access the Brawlhalla community helped steer the direction of development multiple times to make Brawlhalla the best it can be. That will remain the same as we continue to improve, expand, and adjust Brawlhalla based on community feedback post-launch.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
We appreciate your feedback! Please share it on your social platforms
Please share your critical thoughts on the "Contact us" page and we will work on our reviews' improvement.