Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card (GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9, 10, and 11 support
- Hard Drive: 15 GB
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or higher
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 512 MB Video Card (GeForce GTX 260/ ATI Radeon 4870)
- Controller Support: Support for Logitech G15 and G19 keyboard LCDs in multiplayer
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected "Battlefield moments."
New vehicles like the ATV and a transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics on the Battlefield. With the Frostbite-enabled Destruction 2.0 system, you can take down entire buildings and create your own fire points by blasting holes through cover. You can also compete in four-player teams in two squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive awards and achievements.
Battles are set across expansive maps, each with a different tactical focus. The game also sees the return of the B Company squad in a more mature single-player campaign.
- Squad Up: Compete as the lone wolf or together in 4-man squads with up to 32 players and multiple game modes including the all new Squad Rush!
- Defining Online Warfare: Become the master of land, sea and air on vast battlefields designed for wide open warfare on Ranked Servers.
- Intense Solo Campaign: Join Bad Company in a fight through deadly jungles, desert cities and vast arctic terrain on a mission to defuse WWIII.
- Tactical Destruction: Create new firing points, chip away enemy cover, and bring down entire buildings full of enemy combatants